Hamilton College recently added a number of titles by Paschal Beverly Randolph to the Communal Societies Collection:
- Dealings with the Dead: and Cynthia in the Soul World. New York: Published at the Office of the “Way of the World,” 1861-1862.
- After Death: the Disembodiment of Man. The World of Spirits, its Location, Extent, Appearance, the Route Thither, Inhabitants, Customs, Societies, also Sex and its Uses There, etc., etc.: with Much Matter Pertinent to the Question of Human Immortality. Boston: Randolph and Company, 1870.
- P.B. Randolph, the “Learned Pundit” and “Man with Two Souls”: His Curious Life, Works, and Career. The Great Free-Love Trial. Randolph’s Grand Defence, his Address to the Jury, and Mankind. The Verdict. Boston: Randolph Publishing House, [1872?].
- Eulis!: The History of Love, its Wondrous Magic, Chemistry, Rules, Laws, Modes, Moods and Rationale: Being the Third Revelation of Soul and Sex: Also, Reply to “Why is Man Immortal?”: The Solution of the Darwin Problem, an Entirely New Theory. Toledo, Ohio: Randolph Publishing Co., 1874.
- Seership!: The Magnetic Mirror: a Practical Guide for Those who Aspire to Clairvoyance-absolute: Original, and Selected from Various English and Asiatic Adepts. Toledo, Ohio: K. C. Randolph, 1901.
American Communal Societies Quarterly