Communal Societies Collection: New Acquisitions
- Noyes, John, ed. The Witness. Ithaca, N.Y. Vol. 1, no. 1-v.2, no. 24 (Aug. 20, 1837-Jan. 18, 1843). Vol. 1, no. 4-v.2, no. 24 published in Putney, Vt. Erratically issued, generally once or twice each month but with a lengthy hiatus between Sept. 23, 1837 and Nov. 21, 1838.
- Clubb, Henry S., ed. The Illustrated Vegetarian Almanac for 1855. New York: Fowler and Wells, 1855. 48 pp, illustrated.
- [Photograph Album] [Personal Album of Sister Blanche Gardner of the Shaker society at Canterbury, New Hampshire] Approximately 145 snapshots, photographs and postcards mounted in two commercial photograph albums, most of which have holographic titles on stickers affixed below the view. Numerous dated images from 1915 and 1916, as well as other internal evidence suggest that the album was assembled during the mid-1910s through the 1920s. An ownership signature is found on the inside front pastedown.
- Shaker Concert At Washingtonian Hall ... Thursday Eve’ng, June 10th... [Boston, Mass.?: n.p., 1847?]. Broadside, illustrated. 7 1/4" x 20 3/4".
- [Eads, Harvey L., comp.] The Constitution or Covenant of the United Society of Believers Called Shakers in the United States of America ... Louisville, Ky.: John P. Morton & Co., 1883. , 33, ,  pp. including record blanks for signatures. Original three-quarter black calf with boards. Unused (i.e. no signatures or manuscript notes were added to the record blanks).
- Hyren, Frederic. Principles and Rules for the Establishment of the Millennial Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, called the Church of the Holy Spirit. Cleveland: Ben Franklin Office, 1858. i-iv, -16,  pp. Printed wraps.